- The Cybernetics Library will be holding an installation and workshop at the Tate Modern as part of the [Higher Resolution with Hyphen-Labs workshop series](https://www.tate.org.uk/whats-on/tate-modern/tate-exchange/workshop/higher-resolution) at the Tate Exchange. September 27-29, 2019.
- Intentional Estate Agency, a collaboration with Tei Carpenter, Jesse LeCavalier, and Chris Woebken, will be part of the [Oslo Architecture Triennale: The Architecture of Degrowth](http://oslotriennale.no/en/om-oat-2019). Sep 26, 2019.
- The Cybernetics Library will be holding a workshop at the [NY Art Book Fair](https://nyabf2019.printedmatterartbookfairs.org/Programs) on Sunday, September 22nd, at 2pm. Invited by Printed Matter.
- I wrote [Tools of Collective Intelligence](https://urbanomnibus.net/2019/09/tools-of-collective-intelligence), published by Urban Omnibus, on invitation by Shannon Mattern. Sep 4, 2019.
- I did a short Micro-residency at [Dynamicland](https://dynamicland.org/)! Aug 7 - Aug 14, 2019.
- I spoke on a panel on the future of work for the Out of Office exhibition
at A/D/O, curated by Lexi Tsien and Talitha Liu of Soft-Firm
, alongside Florian Idenburg and Kate Thatcher, moderated by Joseph White. July 18, 2019.
- I was a speaker at [Software For Artists Day](https://pioneerworks.org/programs/software-for-artists-day-5/), Pioneer Works. June 15, 2019.
- An interview with Willa Köerner was published in The Creative Independent: [On growing a cooperative like you’d grow a garden](https://thecreativeindependent.com/people/designer-architect-teacher-and-learner-dan-taeyoung-on-growing-a-cooperative-like-youd-grow-a-garden/). June 11, 2019.
- I was a resident as part of [The Strange Foundation's Decelerator residency program](https://thestrange.foundation/spring-2019-cohort). May 19 - May 27, 2019.
- I spoke at the [Living a Digital Life: Objects, Environments, Power](https://www.living-a-digital-life.com/) conference, hosted at the University of Michigan's Taubman College of Architecture + Urban Planning. May 10, 2019.
- The Cybernetics Library hosted a workshop called [Cybernetic Marginalia](http://thefebruary.school/), as part of February School, a temporary school-as-intervention created by MIT ACT students.
- I taught Ethicsware, a class at The School for Poetic Computation, as part of the [Code Societies Winter 2019](https://sfpc.io/codesocieties-winter-19/) session, organized by Melanie Hoff.